Receding Gums Treatment – Cause and Prevention
Discover How to Reverse Gum Recession and Eliminate its Associated Symptoms: Bleeding Gums, Bad Breath, and Swollen Gums.
If you are seeking receding gums treatment you have several options to consider, and some choices are safe and effective. However, some options have side effects and may contain hidden dangers. If you want to know how to reverse gum recession naturally (gingival recession) you have to first educate yourself regarding the cause.
Receding Gums Treatment – Eight Classic Warning Signs
That You Have a More Serious Problem:
Gum recession and related symptoms often develop over a long period of time. Symptoms come on gradually and you may not notice them at first. However, it is important to recognize this problem in its early stages. Periodontal disease is not something to be taken lightly. Here are some of the things you may notice.
- Sore and swollen gums (usually present with gingivitis)
- Bleeding gums
- Gum recession (this is when gums pull away from the teeth.)
- Bad breath (halitosis is chronic bad breath)
- Inflamed gums
- Uneven bite with your teeth or dentures.
- Loose Teeth
These symptoms, if unchecked, may progress into various stages, seriously compromising not only your dental health, but your very life. Gingival recession is the major sign of a disease that is progressing in your body – don’t ignore it! You’re life may be endangered!
Gum Recession Treatment – What is the Main Cause of Periodontal Disease and Receding Gums?
If you have a receding gum line, then you likely have a much more serious problem that is more serious than potentially losing your teeth. Periodontal disease is the process whereby bacteria have destroyed the supporting gum and possibly bone structure. The bacteria continue to damage the teeth and gums unless they are killed and controlled. It is important to deal with it early on since you cannot regrow lost support bone structure. In most cases, bacteria is the root cause together with a depressed immune system and bad habits such as smoking and diet. Bacteria linger between teeth and gums, out of sight to the eye.
Usually gum recession is only a later symptom of the the later stages of periodontal disease. Therefore, if you understand that your main problem may be bacteria, then you are better able to choose the best treatment options to restore your gum line. The best way to eliminate plaque problems is with proper oral hygiene and routine dental cleanings.
Yet, this is not enough for many people and they should consider a more aggressive approach to receding gums treatment. However, before searching for a cure you should first determine if you have some of the common signs of gum disease and why you should consider natural care.
Treat the Root Cause of Receding Gums Without the Risks:
The Dangers of Common Oral Care Products
Many of the products you use for receding gums treatment are ones that you have been using for a very long time. You may trust these products but in reality, they may be causing you harm. In addition, they might be contributing to your gums pulling away from your teeth, making treatment of gum recession more difficult.
Fluoride May Not be a Good Idea
For many years, fluoride has been in municipal water systems and in a large variety of toothpaste and mouthwash products. It is supposed to help fight tooth decay and assist with oral health. However, the results of some studies have many people and countries reconsidering the value of fluoride.
Environmental Health Perspectives (a publication of the NIH), recently has published “Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis“. These findings examine studies on exposure to increasing amounts of fluoride and its toxicity to the brain. They conclude that fluoride may cause neurological problems and affect learning in laboratory animals. Although it has not been proven to be the case in children, more research must be done.
A recent Fluoride study by the University of Iowa looks at hundreds of children as they grow up. After several years, they have concluded that fluoride may cause mild fluorosis and its ability to prevent tooth decay may not be a fact. Fluorosis is tooth or bone damage caused by too much fluoride.
Dangers of Triclosan
Triclosan is a common antibacterial in toothpastes that is used to help prevent gingivitis. It is also used in hand soap products. The FDA has released an update on triclosan and is currently investigating its safety. This has come about from recent animal studies showing that triclosan may affect hormones in the body. Also, other studies have shown that it may contribute to the formation of antibiotic resistant bacteria, and this may not be a good idea for treating receding gums.
Formaldehyde in Mouthwash
Many people are not aware that some types of mouthwashes contain formaldehyde. This ingredient is labeled a possible carcinogen by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). Although it is a common ingredient in embalming fluid, you may not wish to place this material into a living body, especially as part of a receding gums treatment.
Gingivitis and Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is an chemical mixture used in mouthwashes for the treatment of gingivitis. It is a strong antibacterial agent and its effect can linger a long time. This is why it is commonly used to treat gingivitis and gingival recession. However, this ingredient can stain the teeth if used for very long. If you check WebMD on side effects of Chlorhexidine Gluconate you will see that it can stain the tongue and teeth. It may increase the buildup of tartar and one may experience throat or mouth irritation. Some people may notice that certain food or drinks do not taste right. Although it is rare, there is also a chance of serious allergic reaction to those that are sensitive to the ingredient. Why would you put this in your mouth if you are suffering with a receding gum line and other gum problems?
There are various natural alternative solutions available such as OraMD, which does not contain the above ingredients, but rather essential oils. Always check the ingredients list of any product that you consider.
Receding Gums Treatment – Do not Delay it!
It is important to do something about this disease when you first notice the problem. It may be a sign of something more serious and even be linked to other life-threatening issues such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes complications. If you are experiencing symptoms of gum disease, here are some actions you should consider:
- Different types of gum surgery. Flap surgery, for example, is when they transplant tissue from one area to the affected gum line, after it has been cleaned.
- Planning and rooting. Hard plaque is scraped from the roots of the teeth.
- Laser surgery. This could be more costly, but potentially effective at dealing with bacteria.
- Dental implants. The cost of dental implants, however, can be very expensive.
Early gum recession treatment can help you may avoid a great deal of pain and discomfort. Gum disease is a major cause of tooth loss and it can spread rapidly and affect all of your teeth. Hopefully your situation is not so serious as to require periodontal surgery. Even if it does require it, gum surgery is not a long-term answer. Gum surgery is quite expensive. This is why it is important to not skimp on a quality product to use from day-to-day. If you want to reverse gum disease you need to take strong preventative action.
You need to get to the root of the problem and prevent gum disease from returning. Personal oral hygiene is something you can start today. It will help ward off the process of gingival recession and tooth loss. Dental hygiene should be included in your receding gums treatment plan.
Dental Hygiene as Part of Receding Gums Treatment
- Brush. Maybe you are only brushing your teeth once a day, and it is time to increase the frequency, but not too much as you may only aggravate the gum tissue. Use a soft-bristle brush.
- Floss. Flossing gets rid of small food particles that become trapped between the teeth, and this is where infections are likely to begin.
- Regular visits to your dentist. You should see your dental hygienist at least once every 6 months or as often as they recommend. Your dentist may need to take more serious action.
- Proper diet. Avoid lots of sugar and starchy foods. An healthy diet will support your immune system, which needs to keep your bacteria in check.
- The best natural product. Remember, the goal is to kill bacteria and control them, while not adding additional risks from chemical-laden products. So choose a natural gum disease treatment that will do the job effectively.
When you want to keep your teeth for a long time, you must consider a treatment for gum recession and take it seriously. Otherwise it will result in tooth loss.
Receding Gums Treatment – Buy the Best Oral Care Product
Five Important Questions
As adults we don’t have an extra pair of teeth, therefore, making a good investment in an optimal mouth product is key. Many people have certain product area where they only buy the best quality (tires, shaving razor, etc.). Definitely a good dental product is in this category. Choose the best and don’t worry about the cost. Losing your teeth and having surgery is far more costly and painful.
There are 5 crucial questions that you must ask yourself when searching for a receding gums treatment:
1. Does it really work? The solution must actually deal with the root cause of gum problems – bacteria overgrowth. Without accomplishing this, you are missing the whole point. If you could find an effective treatment solution, wouldn’t it be part of your daily oral hygiene routine?
2. Is it safe? You don’t want to control bacteria while put yourself at risk for other problems. Avoid chemical-laden ingredients that can potentially create more problems than not. There are so many unknown side-effects of chemicals that are constantly being discovered. Why put yourself and your family at risk?
3. Is it natural? This is the next logical question. Look for a solution that contains all-natural ingredients such as botanical oils. Usually natural ingredients have been used by millions of people over many years and have a better track record. Natural ingredients in the right combination can be powerful. Search for a natural receding gums treatment. Don’t settle for less.
4. Is it affordable? Are you able to get the biggest bang for your buck while accomplishing your main goal – to end the root cause of periodontal disease? If you can find an all-in-one product that accomplishes many tasks then it is a win-win situation. Look for a product that can be used in place of toothpaste, mouthwash, and a breath freshener. It simplifies your life and cuts on long-term costs associated with buying multiple products. Why waste money on multiple products that don’t work?
5. Is it guaranteed? If the product is that good and the company is of a good reputation, then it should stand by its claims. Therefore, it is preferable to look for a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Furthermore, if they are an A+ rated company by the Better Business Bureau, this says a lot about their integrity. Wouldn’t you feel more comfortable with a reputable company that stands by its word?
Discover OraMD, a Receding Gums Formula that Satisfies all 5 Questions
OraMD meets all of the above criteria. There are at least 5 reasons why It is a safe and affordable, all-in-one toothpaste, mouthwash, and breath freshener that is made of all-natural botanical oils that have been proven to effectively ward off gum disease. It comes with a 100% guarantee from solid U.S.-based company that has a proven track record. This stuff really works!
- OraMD really works. A University of Kentucky study demonstrated that the OraMD special formula effectively kills and controls bacteria, which are the root cause of gum disease and it symptoms such as gum recession and bad breath. This is the one secret to successful gum disease treatment — killing bacteria!
- OraMD is safe. It contains no potentially harmful ingredients, harsh chemicals or carcinogens. It does not contain any of the following ingredients: Fluoride, alcohol, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, formaldehyde, Triclosan, and SLS. Read a government warning label and you will know why you should look for natural and safe products.
- OraMD is all-natural. It non only is chemical-free, but also contains 100% all-natural essential oils of almond, spearmint, and peppermint in a scientifically formulated combination for maximum effect. These ingredients in one fashion of another have been used by numerous cultures around the world for hundreds of years for medicinal purposes, including dental health.
- OraMD is affordable. It is an all-in-one liquid toothpaste, mouth wash, and breath freshener. You do not need to buy any other product. In fact, since it really does deal with the root cause of periodontal disease, it may help save from hidden costs of future dental visits. One can save even further with bulk discounts.
- OraMD is guaranteed. It is produced by a U.S. company based in Lexington, Kentucky that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The have a proven track record. Moreover, they offer a full 1 Year Money Back Guarantee. They stand by their product. The formula is also backed by a world-renowned preventative dental expert.
Put an End Periodontal Disease Now
Discover how this natural powerhouse, coupled with a successful 4 step oral hygiene program, can deal a serious blow to gingivitis, eliminate bad breath, dry mouth, reverse gum disease, strengthen loose teeth, fix receding gums…
Do yourself a favor and please learn how to restore and maintain healthy gums and teeth with an all-natural receding gums treatment.
Take action now to get OraMD or to learn how to stop receding gums naturally. What are you waiting for?
Incoming search terms:
- Reverse Receding Gums Naturally
- diseases causing receding gums
- how to cure receding gums
- receding gums
- safe treatments for receding gums
- www periodontaldiseasetreatment org